How We Can Help You
The team at Touché is able to create innovative, market leading IoT solutions for your business, thanks to the skills and experience we’ve acquired over many years. By working closely with our customers we are able to design solutions that meet or exceed their expectations.
Our Product Development Skills
At Touché we bring together diverse skills across many disciplines, not just NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy, and work closely with our clients to turn their ideas into reality. We specialise in the following:
ELECTRONICS HARDWARE DESIGN
Our team of engineers has the knowledge and experience to design innovative solutions based on NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy and other wireless technologies. Touché has a proven track record at delivering rapid prototypes allowing the proof of a concept in a short timescale.
WEB & MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Mobile and web applications are a fundamental component of the Internet of Things and most NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy solutions will include a mobile App or web application. Touché has many years of experience in the development of Apps for mobile platforms and the development of cloud based web applications.
Touché is committed to helping clients understand wireless technologies such as NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy for use in Internet of things applications. We play a key role in advising many leading businesses on technology related issues, such as:
- Global brand owners in the consumer goods sector on the use of NFC for marketing, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting.
- Leading Semiconductor Companies in wireless healthcare, digital radio and connected audio, and on integrating NFC in new ICs being developed.
- Access control companies on the application of Bluetooth Low Energy to change the way users interact with security products.
SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE DEVELOPMEN|T
At Touché we develop software and firmware for embedded systems whether it is on hardware designed by ourselves or an existing platform. We use structured design methodologies and have access to a wide range of development tools.
ANTENNA DESIGN & MODELLING
Antenna modelling for NFC and other wireless technologies can be complex and daunting. At Touché we have designed NFC readers for many years and have invested a considerable amount of time and effort into understanding how NFC antennas work and how to model them, enabling us to create antennas that work. We have also expanded this capability to include Bluetooth Low Energy antenna design.
The services we offer are all built around our core skills and competencies which include:
- Wireless technologies: Bluetooth Low Energy, NFC, RFID, LoRa, NB-IoT
- Wired communications: USB, I2C, SPI
- Hardware design using: ARM, PIC, AVR
- PCB design, 3D Modelling, Analysis, Simulation
- Firmware development: C, C++, Zephyr
- Displays, User Interface, Usability, Conformance
We work in many market sectors including the following: